• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Malta Mustang Club

Ruppstang

I recived my Mustang Times yesterday and found a nice artical written by one of our members Eric Felviner. Good job Eric, it was nice to read about a Mustang club half way around the world. Congrats!
Marty

felviner

Mustang Club Malta

I recived my Mustang Times yesterday and found a nice artical written by one of our members Eric Felviner. Good job Eric, it was nice to read about a Mustang club half way around the world. Congrats!
Marty

Thanks Marty
We are very proud to be seen by people around the world especially you guys in the USA .
We also got some comments from a Maltese descendant that lives in NY if I'm not mistaken , he was quick to contact us when he saw that our club's VP has his same surname as he does ,

Regards
Eric