• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Must have book!!!

Bob G

Must have a copy please!!! (1968 1/2 Ford mustang GT California Special )
(Recognition guide & owners manual) publiished 1989 by Paul M. Newitt

ISBN# 087938630
ASIN# B0006EVCIE

Anyone with an extra copy this is an important book for me. I will pay a fair market price.
contact "SERIOUS BUYER"
]Bob
krwaxbz@yahoo.com
310-839-8337

Last edited:

franklinair

Best of luck in your quest. I tried for over a year to obtain one. Found & bought one on E-bay last week ($200).:eek:

Neil Hoppe

Doug

Good luck in your search - I found mine this site. It was listed and I was lucky to be the 1st to respond. I was told by this gentleman that his phone was busy for a while after it was sold. Keep looking and keep asking.

OP
OP
Bob G

Bob G

GT California book!!

Thank you all for the encoragement. $200. is not a bad price to pay considering the valuable information I need to restore this car. Please ask you friends, I would greatly appreciate it. who every can help me locate a copy gets an 8 oz container of Zymol carbon and some micro filber towels.

I used to be in the auto Detail business till I had some health problems. the Mustang keeps me going.

Thanks again
Bob Geco
krwaxbz@yahoo.com
1-310-839-8337

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bob G

Bob G

Scott:
I put your your page in my favirots. You have a nice collection of old barn stormers. I hope one day to get the 1968 1/2 California special up and running , but its going to take a lot of work.

Please keep your ears open for a copy of this book. It looks like the Zymol wax I am offering will help protect your stable of ponys. Should we strick a deal!!!.

Thanks Again
Bob Geco[/COLOR]

Last edited:

GTCSMustang

Bob,

I just called you and left you a message. I have an extra book. I'm not a very motivated seller, but give me a call and we can talk about it.

Scott (760) 371-1214

HappyHour

So just curious what these went for new?

Maybe I should buy extra of the upcoming release and store them in a climate controlled barn? :wink:

sportyworty

After wax deatail sparay and liquid finish wax. Whatever quantity is the going rate on the Bay just like the book

HappyHour

Hey Bob your not set to receive PM emails so I couldnt respond to you. You may have PM'ed me by accident (as I dont have a free copy) and may want to hit "worty" up first to see if he can sort ya out.

BTW...interesting info and story....you really should share with the forum. :wink:

GTCSMustang

Just an FYI. Bob has bought a book from me. Just letting the rest of you on the thread know so you can make arrangements with each other on other available books.

Scott

rjspecial68

After Bob is able to find his copy, I am intereted too. I am currently looking for Paul's 1989 and 1999 publishings. Can anyone help me??? (After Bob is helped of course)