• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Marti Reports that I've recently received--Thanks!

P

PNewitt

I appreciate the quick response from those that sent me copies of your Marti Reports for the Registry.

Here are the ones that I've recently received:

T. Hinze
B. Carey
J. Stevens (several, thank you)
J. Kollay
A. Currey (info)
E. Tucker
J Dulude (SASE)
Courtenay (3, thank you)
G Chomiak
R. DiMarino

(sorry if I misspelled any of your names).

I'll post more as I receive them.

Thanks again!

Paul N.

zozobra

Paul,

When's the drop dead date for these? I had forgotten about this and could get a copy of mine in the mail by this Wednesday. I would like to get mine in the book but have been busy getting my mom's house ready to sell.

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Paul,

When's the drop dead date for these? I had forgotten about this and could get a copy of mine in the mail by this Wednesday. I would like to get mine in the book but have been busy getting my mom's house ready to sell.

My book production schedule has the month of November (2007) slated for the culmination of ALL the Registry information. I'd say Nov 15th would be "drop dead" date...

So--if you or anyone else either forgot, or is just reading this, please do it ASAP. Not to sound like someone's parents (LOL!), but if you think, "oh, not until November", then you may do a brain delete, and then it's back to a rush... :)

If anyone needs the address, it's:

Paul M. Newitt
P.O. Box 2245
Davis, CA 95617

thanks again, Paul.

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Paul N.

Can you tell me if you have mine on file or can you list everyone that you currently have??

Paul

Yes, I do have yours, Paul.

How about--if someone isn't sure if they mailed it--to post here, and I'll make a list of names (please include the last six digits of your VIN to make it easier for me to find)....and then I'll look all at once, and post another "I got it" list right here on this thread.

thanks, Paul.

davidathans

How about--if someone isn't sure if they mailed it--to post here, and I'll make a list of names (please include the last six digits of your VIN to make it easier for me to find)....and then I'll look all at once, and post another "I got it" list right here on this thread.

thanks, Paul.

8R01C147823 is my Vin
I am in your registry correct?
I sent you some pictures and copy of a timeslip before i believe...
as far as the Marti Report, i bought the most expensive one that came with the window sticker and unique fact and door plate and Marti Report...do you just want me to send a copy of the Marti Report or would you like a picture of the entire thing framed? or just the Marti Report?

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

8R01C147823 is my Vin
I am in your registry correct?
I sent you some pictures and copy of a timeslip before i believe...
as far as the Marti Report, i bought the most expensive one that came with the window sticker and unique fact and door plate and Marti Report...do you just want me to send a copy of the Marti Report or would you like a picture of the entire thing framed? or just the Marti Report?

Hi David,

If there is a way you can either photocopy, or take a digital photo of your Marti report, that works. As long as the page says that it has the Calif. Special option.

I'd hate for you to go to all the trouble to pull apart that nice matted frame & glass setup. Whatever is easiest for you to do.

thanks for making the effort.
Paul N.

DLedin

Paul,
Are you wanting Marti reports from everyone or only those who haven't previously been in your registry? A while back I did post my report here in the proper thread but I can easily send you a hard copy if you prefer.

Thanks.
-Doug

PFSlim

David

Just so you know, I have pulled my expensive Marti Report apart from the frame. It really is not bad taking stuff out of the frame and putting things back together.

Paul

di81977

thanks, Paul.

Thought I sent it, but it was a while ago
HCS

Regards
David

franklinair

I'm such a computer novice, I mailed a copy of my Marti report today.
Neil

zozobra

Scan

Paul,

During my 250 mile drive Monday and the return drive yesterday it dawned on me that I (or anybody) could scan the Marti report rather than mail it and then email the scan to you. But that would likely be more work for you. So I thought i would throw out the thought and see if that works or you prefer regular mail hard copy. Either way works for me. I assume folks send photos of their car to you rather than jpegs (?).

BroadwayBlue

Paul,

During my 250 mile drive Monday and the return drive yesterday it dawned on me that I (or anybody) could scan the Marti report rather than mail it and then email the scan to you. But that would likely be more work for you. So I thought i would throw out the thought and see if that works or you prefer regular mail hard copy. Either way works for me. I assume folks send photos of their car to you rather than jpegs (?).

From his prior posts ...
This issue with that is Paul is on a dialup connection and large attachments become issues. That's why he prefers the mailings I think.

The hamster can only run on the wheel so fast :grin:

Also - it sounds like he has a filing system going where he has received a lot of "paper" info as well so he will then have to print it all etc ... I think us printing it and sticking it in an envelope is a time saver for him.

Gee I sound like his agent now. What's my cut? :grin:

Most of us have the Marti report posted here in the Marti thread too which is available for download as well.

DLedin

OK,
So do we mail our Marti's to Paul regardless if we've posted them at this site? I asked this question earlier but it doesn't look like Paul's reponded.

Thanks,

-Doug

rvrtrash

I know Jon shares the site registrations with Paul, but I'd mail it in anyway just to be on the safe side.

Steve