• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Legendary Ford Magazine

clubpro

This afternoon I traded emails with Colin Date who is the editor of Legendary Ford Magazine, which is my favorite magazine. I invited him to be my guest at the Galpin event. Unfortunately he can't make it, but ask me to take pictures and write an article about the event and he will put it in the magazine. He is also willing to put an announcement about Paul's new book in an upcoming issue which will hopefully sell some more books.

If you haven't read Legendary Ford you don't know what you are missing. The articles are well done and very accurate and the photography is excellent. They have Jeff Ford on staff now and you will remember Jeff as the editor of Mustang Monthly a little while ago.

Next time you are at your favorite book store check out Legendary Ford you won't be disappointed. This months issue is on 40 years of Cobra Jet.

You can check out their website by going to www.legendaryfordmagazine.com

Cheers!

Ron

quicknick

Agreed... best Classic Ford mag ever. Along with the CS's, our clan is into Torino's, Cyclone's, and Galaxies. The magazine does a great job of spotlighting all of the obscure and non mainstream Fords. I only wish it would come every month instead of bi monthly. That's a long time to be waiting around at the mailbox. Good luck with the article. Nicholas