• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Knotts Anyone?

franklinair

Any plans for a CS/HCS gathering @ Knotts this year? My travelitus hormone is starting to kick in.:cool:

Neil

Doug

This week I received my registration packet in the mail. The date this year is April 19th, I do remember last year there was some confusion as to what class California Specials belonged in. If somebody knows or has any suggestions please respond.

Thanks, Doug

Diesel Donna

The class that you belong in is the plain old 68's...not the specialty class.
Drive in together to park together...simple!

No Knott's for me this year.

OP
OP
franklinair

franklinair

Bummer! I can't do Apr 19. I'm scheduled to go to FL for the big Sun-N-Fun airshow.:sad:

Neil

CALIF GIRL

Donna,

NO KNOTTS .
Whats up?
I am not sure I can make the drive knowing you will not be there with me.

Diesel Donna

Donna,

NO KNOTTS .
Whats up?
I am not sure I can make the drive knowing you will not be there with me.

Awwwww Marion, I'm on strike for Knott's this time. It always falls on the same day as the Orange Rotary Sunrise show at the circle in the city of Orange and I haven't been to that one in about 15 years. They have such a cool venue with all those antique stores and that old drugstore with the soda fountain and lunch counter, so that's the one I registered for. You watch....last minute and I will have to work instead.

I know you can make the trip! You can do it!

CALIF GIRL

OK,
That sounds like a good enough excuse. I am sure I will see you sometime soon.

Midnight Special

...Too far for me Amy. I think if I were to do Knott's, I'd hit Donna up for a big rig ;-) Next time you're near Sacramento tho, give us a call. 'Door's always open to qualified Mustang pilots. You can also pair up w/ "PonyGal" who will be making the most of her new "Stevenson" GT/CS! :)

Midnight Special

Indeed. And one even did it in 5 hours vs the prescribed 8-1/2!!

Attachments

• joedls.jpg
    joedls.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 24

rvrtrash

It's genetic I tell you. My right foot is larger and heavier than my left and I have weak ankles. I passed it on to my kids. :grin:

Steve

pfinleyz

Tim-Do you show or attend at the Mustangs Plus show, or Sacramento Mustangs? Anybody else? There were 2 '68 gt/cs at the last one. My hubby wants to show our 2009 gt "cs tribute" in april and i'm hoping to have the 68 cs done for the oct. show.