• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

inside wiper knob(chrome) square

imported_tree

Does anyone know were i could aquire one of the babies.cant find any parts place to buy one. any ideas ? thanks terry.Just looking at 1-2 feet of snow we got in the last couple of days. lots of time left to dream about driving and working on the car this year. just got back from vegas.just a little lighter in the wallet.

390cs68rcode

there is someone on Ebay that has a NOS one. type in NOS wiper and it should come up. if the bidding is too high email him I think he has more than one.

Diesel Donna

imported_tree said:
Does anyone know were i could aquire one of the babies.cant find any parts place to buy one. any ideas ? thanks terry.Just looking at 1-2 feet of snow we got in the last couple of days. lots of time left to dream about driving and working on the car this year. just got back from vegas.just a little lighter in the wallet.

Terry...did you make it to Barrett-Jackson? If you posted it I must have missed it. Did anyone from this site go? I just may go next year, it's only a three hour drive.I haven't been there since 1975 or 76. Looking out my window at sunshine and almost 80 degrees. I think I'll take that pony for a ride! Make that a dusty pony, I better give her a bath first.
Did your wife get some good stuff at the stores? I had to ask that. :grin:

~~~~Donna

68sunlitgold

Terry,
If you need one I have a spare...not NOS but OK. Send me a message and I can email you a pic if you want.

Doug

Last edited:
OP
OP
imported_tree

imported_tree

barrett jackson

No donna i did not make it to the auction.made the mistake of not booking hotel rooms in scottsdale. closest room was approx 70 miles away and cost 175.00 a night. made it to hoover dam and lake mead..Wife and i had a great time in vegas going to all the shows ......... went to shellby museum and had a good look around, -boy that vegas speedway something else or what_. just to point out saw no classic mustangs of any kind in vegas area. (just new stuff).friend that i work with went to the auction and said that the vehicles were a site to see, but the dust and dead grass was everywere including mostly on the really nice cars. thanks to all for the information terry..............................