• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 How much should I offer?

franklinair

A big Amen for Ron @ R&R Classics. I've gotten NUMEROUS items thru Ron: good prices, prompt shipping.

Neil

OP
OP
747Driver

747Driver

Thanks All for the additional 'pearls.' And I did connect with Mike about meeting up to have him inspect the car when I get back in town. An offer I'd be crazy to pass up...Thanks Mike. I'll call you in a week or so when I get back from Seoul-Hong Kong-Bankok-Bombay-Dubai-Cologne. Cheers, Josh

Midnight Special

Thanks All for the additional 'pearls.' And I did connect with Mike about meeting up to have him inspect the car when I get back in town. An offer I'd be crazy to pass up...Thanks Mike. I'll call you in a week or so when I get back from Seoul-Hong Kong-Bankok-Bombay-Dubai-Cologne. Cheers, Josh

...I just heard on the news that a UPS 747 went down in Dubai...

Josh, please check in with us when you can!

68 special

What a tragedy, Praying it wasn't one of our own and for the families. Check in soon, Josh.

Bret

PonyGal

...I just heard on the news that a UPS 747 went down in Dubai...

Josh, please check in with us when you can!

I heard about that crash too. The news said the plane was going from Dubai to Cologne, Germany. God, please don't let it be Josh's plane!!

Please check in as soon as you can Josh!!

OP
OP
747Driver

747Driver

Just woke up here in Mumbai India to the bad news. Just flew that trip about two weeks ago. Heartfelt thanks for everyone's concern. Talk with you all soon. Josh

PonyGal

It is so good to hear from you Josh!! We are all glad that it was not your plane that went down. But still, it's so sorry to hear about your co-workers. My thoughts and prayers go out to their families...