• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS registry for 2007's

skipcad

Paul,
I recently read an older post regarding the addition of our newer CS cars for your registry. Are you still planning this?
Thanks

P

PNewitt

Yes! Definately!

Since the 2007 (and upcoming 2008) GT/CS Mustangs have more detailed information, I will need to mail out a new 2007/8 GT/CS Registry Registration Form.

What I need is owners of these Mustangs to do is mail me a SASE (or stamp), and I'll return a form to fill out. Besides the VIN and door tag info, there are other features and options--too many to ask--that will need to be addressed on this form.

Send it to:

Paul M. Newitt
GT/CS Registry
P.O. Box 2245
Davis, CA 95617

Be sure to pass this onto other Mustang message boards, as well as club newsletters, and magazines. Thanks!

Paul M. Newitt
GT/CS Registrar.

p.s. this image is from the 2007 Mustang brochure. Be sure to stop by your local Ford dealer and pick one up! © Ford, 2007

Attachments

• 07gtcs.jpg
    07gtcs.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 40

rvrtrash

I'll swing by a couple of dealers and see if I can get you a copy or two for when you come home. :wink:

Steve

bztz4m

I am sending my letter to you today Paul. Thanks for the info.

OP
OP
skipcad

skipcad

Thanks PAul, I'll get a letter to you ASAP. In response to the image you posted, they also have a HERO cards available, with a similar image. I got one from EBAY and it's pretty cool. Just ebay search for gt or mustang HERO card, and they'll come up. Most of them are Shelby, but you can get them for 10-15 bucks. They are 2 sided and have prices and everything.