• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS on eBay Again - starting @ $32,000

BroadwayBlue

Anyone know why this car is for sale again?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4618439062&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Is someone trying to flip it again?

This just sold on eBay for $30,000
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4606294566&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

New seller this time - zero feedback also selling a Shelby for 100,000+

This was the February Calendar car.
Just curious to know if anyone knew the background on this car.

rvrtrash

I just did a map search and both the old and new towns are suburbs of Toronto, right next to each other. It is weird that a new seller is using the same picture and price and has the bidders hidden.
Steve

icecreamman

The California special use to be my car I sold it to the dealer dixie fine car the owner Rocco had it for sale under his personal ebay account and now started a new account.

I called him after I seen the ebay listing to find out if it was a scam.

Its a very nice original car,I owned it for approx 3-4 years

thanks

Zack

OP
OP
BroadwayBlue

BroadwayBlue

icecreamman said:
The California special use to be my car I sold it to the dealer dixie fine car the owner Rocco had it for sale under his personal ebay account and now started a new account.

I called him after I seen the ebay listing to find out if it was a scam.

Its a very nice original car,I owned it for approx 3-4 years

thanks

Zack

Zack,
The first one used to be yours? But the car already sold according to the previous listing. Reserve was met at $30,000.
Why is he listing it again?
On the calendar it says it is (was) owned by Mike M. I thought. (I don't have my calendar with me. Is that you?
R

OP
OP
BroadwayBlue

BroadwayBlue