• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS for sale

rjw

The time has come to put my California Special up for sale. I received my VIN today for my Shelby GT on order so the GTCS must go. Documented Marti report, Highland Green, black vinyl top, black interior. Two sets of rims and tires; original GT Rallye rims and Shelby Reproduction 10 spokes from Tony Branda. Automatic Transmission, humphugger console, Cobra engine dress-up kit. Extra parts, many new. Both of Paul Newitt's books (Recognition guide and Registry) go with the car. Custom fitted California Car Cover "dusttop" for interior use included. Located in Birmingham, Alabama. Price is $14,500. If interested email me rjwaid@bham.rr.com and I will give you further details.

OP
OP
rjw

rjw

picture

Here is a photo. I can email more.

Attachments

• Resized Image 1.jpg
    Resized Image 1.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 83
  • Resized Image 2.jpg
    Resized Image 2.jpg