• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS for sale - Iowa

lunker

Very nice CS for sale in Columbus Junction, IA. Gulfstream Aqua, white vinyl top, white stripes, J-code, recent restoration, Marti report. Original 302 (vin stamp on block), very nice driver/show quality. I looked long and hard at purchasing this car but decided that 3 mustangs were enough - no more room in the stable! I feel it is priced right and the owner has represented the car accurately. For more information, contact Mike @ (319) 728-8580.

hotrodgrany

lunker said:
Very nice CS for sale in Columbus Junction, IA. Gulfstream Aqua, white vinyl top, white stripes, J-code, recent restoration, Marti report. Original 302 (vin stamp on block), very nice driver/show quality. I looked long and hard at purchasing this car but decided that 3 mustangs were enough - no more room in the stable! I feel it is priced right and the owner has represented the car accurately. For more information, contact Mike @ (319) 728-8580.
Is there any pictures of this one and may I ask the price, I know about where this is.

OP
OP
L

lunker

Contact the owner at the above number. Very nice guy and he should be able to provide photos/price and answer your questions. Merry Xmas!