• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Good Guys Texas Motor speedway 10-5 to 10-7

TexAg

I'll be there. I just got my work schedule confirmed. I plan on getting up there Friday evening.

whodat

I know this is a way's away, but if my schedule stay's the same I am off for this.
Ponies in the Park Fordpark Event Center, Beaumont, Texas.

Mosesatm

I know this is a way's away, but if my schedule stay's the same I am off for this.
Ponies in the Park Fordpark Event Center, Beaumont, Texas.

It's a short drive for me so I'll probably go to it, as a visitor, not a participant.

Last edited:

shane18fly

Live in Central Texas, would love to go but unable to attend. Good luck TxAg!shane

68CaliSp

I wont be able to make it to Good Guys. I have to be at work Saturday afternoon to send off a unit to Afghanistan, and then receive a small group on Sunday as well. Hope you guys have fun and will catch you at the next one.

Shane, have you ever gone to Cars and Coffee?

Last edited:

TexAg

Live in Central Texas, would love to go but unable to attend. Good luck TxAg!shane

Thanks, we'll see what happens! Are you going to make the MOCA show on the 13th?

Ok this is the first time I've had to drive a car this distance for a show. Anyone have tips on cleaning in the hotel parking lot?? :eek:

OP
OP
390gtmustang

390gtmustang

Thanks, we'll see what happens! Are you going to make the MOCA show on the 13th?

Ok this is the first time I've had to drive a car this distance for a show. Anyone have tips on cleaning in the hotel parking lot?? :eek:

where are you staying?
Dont worry about distance your driving , I will be more worried about parking your car overnight on hotel parking.
Brian, call me once you get here, Ill be available the whole weekend, and if youre not sure about parking let me know I live 10 miles TMS, I have a shop where you can park safe.

TexAg

where are you staying?
Dont worry about distance your driving , I will be more worried about parking your car overnight on hotel parking.
Brian, call me once you get here, Ill be available the whole weekend, and if youre not sure about parking let me know I live 10 miles TMS, I have a shop where you can park safe.

Excellent! I plan on getting up there Friday afternoon. I will give you a call. I figured I would have to sleep in it. My fiancé will appreciate it parked safely at your place.

TexAg

OP
OP
390gtmustang

390gtmustang

It was great to meet you Mark. Thanks again for saving me a spot. We sure got a lot of attention. :icon_ecst

Maybe we can get some more cars up there for the next one.

Brian,
Yup your right our cars got alot of attention, out of 1000 plus maybe 2k cars thats amazing.

I think Good guys be back on April next year, would be nice get some more Cal specials out there to join us.

OP
OP
390gtmustang

390gtmustang

some pictures speedway.jpg

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

shane18fly

Cam, I make Cars and Coffee about every other month if not but to see some cool cars. The event takes place 4 miles down the road from my home! Straight shot makes it easy walk back home if I get stranded! Good luck Brian...the only advice I have about cleaning in the parking lot is don't shower there!shane

TexAg

Cam, I make Cars and Coffee about every other month if not but to see some cool cars. The event takes place 4 miles down the road from my home! Straight shot makes it easy walk back home if I get stranded! Good luck Brian...the only advice I have about cleaning in the parking lot is don't shower there!shane

For those of us that don't know, what is Cars and Coffee?