• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Funny street Names

Diesel Donna

This isn't a funny street or town name but I was at a local cruise tonight and there was a 72 Mustang there and it had a custom made windshield shade on it that said FORGOTTEN 71-73 CLYDESDALES. Maybe it is some sort of club? Poor guy.

OP
OP
marie68csmustangs

marie68csmustangs

Or Maybe its the Mascot of the local High school in town? I can just see it now, Home of the Fighting Clydesdales!! Well, Mine was known as the Miners.. (for all of the Gold Mines around Grass Valley).

Marie

Diesel Donna

marie68csmustangs said:
Or Maybe its the Mascot of the local High school in town? I can just see it now, Home of the Fighting Clydesdales!! Well, Mine was known as the Miners.. (for all of the Gold Mines around Grass Valley).

Marie

No, it's in reference to the car years of the big Mustangs and Clydesdales being big horses.