• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Fog Lamp Brackets

gazrox

Does anyone know if the standard GT fog lamp brackets that are mounted on the grille are the same ones used for the Cal Specials? I am missing these from my grille and although I have a set of Lucas fog lamps I want the grille to look original for the Marchal's. I am looking in my NPD catalogue at part number 8390-52A (page 156 of 2010 edition) - are these the correct ones? I haven't been able to source original brackets anywhere, seem to be rarer than hen's teeth. :confused:

clubpro

Gary,

The standard 68 GT brackets are not correct. At this time there is only one source for the brackets that are correct and that is Delta Bay Mustang. We have a member on this site that is in the process of making the brackets and you should contact Mike Jewell aka Somethingspecial. I am sure that he can help you out in the near future.

Cheers,

Ron

somethingspecial

I am in the process of getting up to speed on making Concours correct Grills and fog light brackets. Most of the necessary tooling is made and or purchased. I should be up to speed in the next 60 days. I'll keep you posted. Mike

OP
OP
gazrox

gazrox

Great!! Has anyone had experience with the fit of the Delta Bay brackets? I'm in no rush so if there are issues then I would rather wait until Mike is ready.

Mosesatm

Great!! Has anyone had experience with the fit of the Delta Bay brackets? I'm in no rush so if there are issues then I would rather wait until Mike is ready.

I've purchased and installed 2 sets and the fit perfectly.

Northern Pony

Gary;
I purchased from Delta Bay and they were perfect, ended up not needing them and they went to another Gary. If you have no rush, support a member.
BoB