• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Family reunion

franklinair

Peggy and I are off to Calloway Gardens in Georgia for my annual get together with my brothers & sister, and spouses this weekend.

Neil

Attachments

• ALL PHOTOS 146.jpg
    ALL PHOTOS 146.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 28

sam

Wonderful......................it's all about family. Are your brothers as gifted as you in California Special Mustang restorations? Enjoy

OP
OP
franklinair

franklinair

Got home tonite after a slight delay in Atlanta: Driving north on I-85 @70MPH I started getting dizzy. Was able to make it over to the shoulder of the hi-way (without killing anyone). Sweating profusely, things appearing to swirl around, then my equilibrium was kaput. Peggy dialed 911, went by ambulance to Gwinnet hospital. Bottom line- heartbeat a-fib. Tomorrow I'm to go see a cardiac guru.
I'm feeling fine right now (Peggy drove us home from Atlanta)
Another exciting chapter. Getting older ain't what its cracked up to be.:mad:

Neil

Last edited:

Ruppstang

Got home tonite after a slight delay in Atlanta: Driving north on I-85 @70MPH I started getting dizzy. Was able to make it over to the shoulder of the hi-way (without killing anyone). Sweating profusely, things appearing to swirl around, then my equilibrium was kaput. Peggy dialed 911, went by ambulance to Gwinnet hospital. Bottom line- heartbeat a-fib. Tomorrow I'm to go see a cardiac guru.
I'm feeling fine right now (Peggy drove us home from Atlanta)
Another exciting chapter. Getting older ain't what its cracked up to be.:mad:

Neil

I am glad you both are ok, that could have been bad. I get nervous driving those Atlanta interstates when I am not dizzy.
Hope all goes well this week.
Marty

OP
OP
franklinair

franklinair

The cardiologist reviewed my EKG, X-rays, Scans. All is well. Scheduled for a stress test next month, but she said I have nothing to worry about. Good news.

Neil:grin: