• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Dare I ask? Post Photos of ourselves?

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

This thread is SO old, we'll have to update the photos!! 18K hits??
LOL!

Here's myself on the set of "Star Trek-Enterprise", Paramount Studios...sometime in '05? I'm in the engine room.

I'm slouching to get into the shot...not real flattering, but hey! I can't complain. A fun day at the studio.

your secret trekker,

Paul N.

Attachments

• trekker.jpg
    trekker.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 46

Stacey Enderle

This thread is SO old, we'll have to update the photos!! 18K hits??
LOL!

Here's myself on the set of "Star Trek-Enterprise", Paramount Studios...sometime in '05? I'm in the engine room.

I'm slouching to get into the shot...not real flattering, but hey! I can't complain. A fun day at the studio.

your secret trekker,

Paul N.

Wow, that's OLD! One doesn't realize how many hits it has. I haven't been hanging around here for awhile, nice to get back in and check it out. And alot to catch up on.

Stacey
Former trekker ( I still like the original ones the best, they don't have the bells and whistles like the new ones, but they still have that charm to spark the imagination of a child back in those days.) :wink: