• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Dare I ask? Post Photos of ourselves?

Mosesatm

That reminds me; I've got a 30-year high school reunion to go to in 2008.

Anyone else in a similar boat?

Diesel Donna

I must have missed the boat. My 30th was uh...um.... okay so it was 4 years ago so what. :eek: :grin:

BroadwayBlue

I have my 30th in 2011.

I had my 20th in 2001 ... wasn't that great but I think it was due to the company they hired. They never contacted me and my parent's were still at the same address as HS. I hung out with my regular crowd which believe it or not I still do today!! So it was cool but nothing earth shattering.

robert campbell

Hello,
I am somewhat new, but here is a picture of my family. Wife Val and son Kraig. I am right there with Donna. My 30th was 2003.... Of my god am I that old??? Fast cars keep you young!!! Fords keep you beautiful!!! Wait until I break out some pics from the 70's of me!! Yaaaaa Babeee the older I get the more beautiful I was.... amazing what alcohol and mind altering drugs can do to your brain!!!

Rob

Attachments

• family pic 1.jpg
    family pic 1.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 73

BroadwayBlue

I know it's not me but I couldn't resist these pics being they're Mustang themed.

This is my daughter Gianna (dark hair) and her friend Brianna in the Mustang that Santa brought her this past Christmas.

Attachments

• DSC09950 - Copy (2).JPG
    DSC09950 - Copy (2).JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC09952 - Copy (2).jpg
    DSC09952 - Copy (2).jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

hotrodgrany

I know it's not me but I couldn't resist these pics being they're Mustang themed.

This is my daughter Gianna (dark hair) and her friend Brianna in the Mustang that Santa brought her this past Christmas.

Hay this is what I am using for a car show this July to raise mone for Cancer, and I mean the little Mustang, but the little girls are prettier than the Mustang.

hotrodgrany

You have seen pictures of me, but here are my Grandchildren
Blake is 16 going on 17 in August and Marissa is 10 going on 11 in August too.
Of course The young man is Blake and he has always loved wrestling and he is in the front row and 3rd from the right with glasses. He has done this since he was in kindergarten. In the winter month during school he helps with the little wrestlers too. But this is all he has time for, as he also has 2 part time jobs and school. The young lady is Marissa and she loves to dance as you can see in the next picture. We must not forget their Mom and my daughter Brenda and this is what she loves, instead of me and my car shows, it's her and her horses at horse shows in her spare time, but dosen't have much of. They all love horses and raise a few. Her horses are mainly paint, but mine are the machanical horses, the Mustangs. Just a little bragging from this proud Grandma.

Attachments

• Project1.png-2.PNG
    Project1.png-2.PNG
    29.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Wrestling%202-2.JPG
    Wrestling%202-2.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Marissa 001.JPG
    Marissa 001.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 14
  • =2.JPG
    =2.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 21
  • Cash CCF.JPG
    Cash CCF.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 17

clubpro

I thought that I would share one of my proudest moments as a car guy. The photos were taken during the SAAC does Vegas meet. They let visitors to the manufacturing facility sign their wall. So, there is a GT/CS 390 signed on Shelby's wall. I hope to see Mr. Shelby again at the upcoming SEMA show.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Ron with Caroll Shelby.jpg
    Ron with Caroll Shelby.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 58
  • Ron signing Shelby's wall.JPG
    Ron signing Shelby's wall.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 51
  • Ron & Jan were here.JPG
    Ron & Jan were here.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 47

Mosesatm

Bump for poll

We still don't have a photo of Steve (rvrtrash) with his grown kids!

Last edited:

joedls

rvrtrash

Well let's see, there's post 237 on page 16, and somewhere I have a rafting photo, but if it makes you all happy, here's a skiing photo. Or maybe skydiving?

Dad--Steve--Rvrtrash

Attachments

• rvrtrash.jpg
    rvrtrash.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 41
  • moretrash.jpg
    moretrash.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

@Holmes

Wow ok never saw this before. Here is a recent family photo. Yes, I'm a Simpson.

Attachments

• Homer1.jpg
    Homer1.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 32