• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. cross boarder in canada

green56

does any body know what would be the problem of buying a car in canada and bring it back in the USA going thru customs?

390cs68rcode

I bought mine from Canada and shipped it to the US. I am fairly certain the shipping company took care of all the documents of getting it across.

When it arrived I had to take it to my local police department to a certain guy to verify the VIN number and make sure it was ok to have it registered in the US.

OP
OP
G

green56

car in canada

i found out the car was a texas car if that matters for this car what do you think of cost 67 fast back the engine was repainted the car was repainted according to door tag it is a 2+2 he is asking 25,000 he had it on ebay 3 times and no bids on all the times he had it on ebay the car is230516092647 thanks for your help

68 special

Looks like a pretty nice car. rack and pinion, reclining seats, tach dash, air, PDB, 4 speed, dual exhaust. couple minor details, windshield washer hose and nozzles, and hood bumpers. Not real wild about the wheels, for me anyway, but that's fixable. Looks like a decent job on the hood scoop, would need to look closely at the grafting. For me I think $18 - $20 would be fair. Just my .02 worth.
But, I can spend anybodies money,LOL.

Bret