• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Cory's Book Deadline

hookedtrout

We have reached the point that we should be able to wrap this book up in fairly quick order so I'm going to post a deadline. We have a small percentage of members signed up that have given me a good indication of when they will be able to wrap up their sections and we also have some that I really don't have a good feel so to insure that we aren't delaying things any longer than necessary I'm placing a deadline of August 15. Anyone that would like to be a part can still participate even if you have not signed up in the past you just need to meet this deadline if you want in the book.

If I have not received your information (photos and story) by August 15th I plan to wrap up the few items left and have the book to the publisher by the end of August. Once I start inserting the wrap up chapters in the book I will not easily be able to go back and insert member chapters so please do not delay in getting me your information if you are on the list.

Thanks for your support, please contact me if you have any questions.

Cory

robert campbell

Cory,
Again, I cannot thank you enough for all your efforts!! This book is going to be so cool with personal stories from our members! Wow! From start to finish in 6 months or less! Awesome!!

Members, do not miss this chance to tell your story and own a book that will open the door for stories and fellowship at any cruise or show.

Rob

Last edited:

limelyt

Cory I agree, a great job and can not wait to see the finished product. I am glad to see you have got a deadline in order as the waiting is killing some of us.

Thanks again

Gary

PonyGal

Cory,

I too am getting excited about having the book finished. Took some more pictures this last weekend and I will get them to you as soon as possible. I would still like to get a shot or two of both my CS and my '68 Coupe together. I will make the August 15th deadline!!

Thank you again for putting this all together!!!

OP
OP
hookedtrout

hookedtrout

A great big YOU'RE WELCOME to everyone involved, I sure hope I don't disappoint!!

I have sent an email outlining the balance of what I have to do to those that have been involved also alerting them to the deadline so everyone should be aware.

It's been a blast but I have also put my own personal life history books on hold to do this project and I have about 12-13 years of hand written journals that I need to type into the PC so I can get them complete and on the book shelf so I need to wrap this up and get back to reliving my past by typing them all up and scanning in the photos that go with them.

Thanks for letting me take on the project!!

Cory