• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Corvette Door Handles

69convert

Jayscal said:
This is a stupid thread, why don't we discuss politics or religion. :icon_no:

we are discussing religion. Should we go with stoning or burning?

rvrtrash

Perkchiro said:
Imagine a HEMI in a Ford Mustang. It would take a lot of modification to do it and for what benefit or reason?
Steve

I've been imagining that for 30 years, when I missed out on a deal on a '70 Boss 429. I can also imagine a 427 SOHC in a '67 fastback, and a supercharged V-10 in a new Mustang (Fords new Boss 351 Project which seems to have stalled because they kept breaking rear ends). Why? Because bigger is better! Can I get an AMEN from Donna on that?:grin:
Steve (the other one)

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

rvrtrash said:
I've been imagining that for 30 years, when I missed out on a deal on a '70 Boss 429. I can also imagine a 427 SOHC in a '67 fastback, and a supercharged V-10 in a new Mustang.
Steve (the other one)

Or maybe a Nissan 3.5L in a T-code Mustang!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Sorry, old habits are hard to break.:wink: :grin:

Mustanglvr

Mosesatm said:
Or maybe a Nissan 3.5L in a T-code Mustang!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Sorry, old habits are hard to break.:wink: :grin:

:icon_bore :tongue: :rolleyes: :icon_no: :icon_no: