• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Confirmed GT/CS - HCS Production #'s /Stats

P

PNewitt

This is good information, but I'm wondering about the copyrights he has on his forms. Perhaps posting this info on the internet is a violation of that copyright?

I can certainly appreciate the enthusiasm to share this info, and I don't mean to be picky, but if we may gain the number info (see the CJ thread), we might think about being careful here.

Thanks--

Paul N.

OP
OP
C

C160223

Paul
I thought about the copyright he has on this info, but assumed it applied only when infomation was printed or published without consent. For now, I have deleted the message and will find out more info if Kevin Marti's stats can be shared among forum members...

John

P

PNewitt

Hey John,

I certainly didn't mean to sound "heavy-handed" about this, but I noticed that Kevin Marti puts "copyright, etc." on his forms. Sorry to see that you deleted your info. Don't let me squash your enthusiasm. Between myself and others, we're trying to get these numbers for my book--so we all can enjoy them.

It's more of a professional courtesy than anything else. Heck, I've seen my (old CS production number) of 4025 in tons of Mustang books and articles--and my books are copyrighted. Heck, if I had a nickle for every time THAT happened, I could buy a 428 CJ GT/CS!!

Paul N.