• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Calendar sneak peak - Voting starts 9/19/06

admin

Staff member
Administrator
OK, I meant to get the voting page up tonight, but just couldn't find the time. So to whet your appetites here's a sneak peak at the candidates. Polls will open officially tomorrow.

http://californiaspecial.com/calendar2007.htm

Just want to say thanks again to everyone who took the time to submit. As usual it's a great batch of cars and every one puts my HCS to shame. I think next year I'll do a "Specials in the Weeds" calendar so I can get mine in there. :cool:

CALIF GIRL

I agree, hard choices Alot of nice looking cars. Although It was hard to look at the picture of my car since I took it just days before the fire.

hotrodgrany

admin said:
OK, I meant to get the voting page up tonight, but just couldn't find the time. So to whet your appetites here's a sneak peak at the candidates. Polls will open officially tomorrow.

http://californiaspecial.com/calendar2007.htm

Just want to say thanks again to everyone who took the time to submit. As usual it's a great batch of cars and every one puts my HCS to shame. I think next year I'll do a "Specials in the Weeds" calendar so I can get mine in there. :cool:
I saw all the pics and will be hard to deside, as they are all excellent. You must remember, I just bought my 2007 California Special , not knowing they made them way back than. I am always getting commets, what is a California Special, I am very new at this as I always owened either a V6 or GT Mustangs, till I heard about this one, and those that see it say WOW I like your car.

PFSlim

Welcome to our site hotrodgrany!! I think you will find us to be a likeable bunch with a great passion for our cars. We welcome the 07 GT/CS members to the site.

Paul

Diesel Donna

hotrodgrany said:
I saw all the pics and will be hard to deside, as they are all excellent. You must remember, I just bought my 2007 California Special , not knowing they made them way back than. I am always getting commets, what is a California Special, I am very new at this as I always owened either a V6 or GT Mustangs, till I heard about this one, and those that see it say WOW I like your car.

Well welcome to the CS family hotrodgrany! I am surprised that your Ford salesman didn't explain a little history of the car for you, or did he? How did you find out about the oldies and this site? I'm glad you found us!

~~~~Donna

Mustanger

Hotrodgrany,

That's a cool name (kinda reminds me of hot rod Lincoln) ... and, that's a cool ride you got there ... I voted for your car in the calendar contest ... Welcome to the CS website!!! ...

hotrodgrany

Mustanger said:
Hotrodgrany,

That's a cool name (kinda reminds me of hot rod Lincoln) ... and, that's a cool ride you got there ... I voted for your car in the calendar contest ... Welcome to the CS website!!! ...
Well I am a Grandma of 2 special Grandchilden.Blake is 16 and by the way has already driven his Gram's 07 GT/CS and has driven ,I once owened, 2003 v6,05 GT,and my other car I presently own, a 04 GT convertible spitfire red with black rag top, yes I have 2 Stangs. My 10 year old Granddaughter, Marissa said when the first time she saw one of my Stangs, Gram's has poneys on her car, and loved/loves all her Grams Stangs, but the convertible, she love riding in the best, she enjoys the top less fun, you know what I mean. I first heard about this through my car club, but I first saw it for real at a car show and the dealership there just got one in and it is like mine except a rag top with the scoop. I had been thinking about a Cobra, and saw Chip Foose's Stallions at a special event in South Dakota. I like what Ford has done with the CS and desided to buy this one. Asking how I heard about the older one,Ebay and desided to do some checking and found this site and I am glad I did.

Attachments

• A Night at the Theatre 003.JPG
    A Night at the Theatre 003.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 25
  • PICT1016.JPG
    PICT1016.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

hotrodgrany

hotrodgrany said:
Well I am a Grandma of 2 special Grandchilden.Blake is 16 and by the way has already driven his Gram's 07 GT/CS and has driven ,I once owened, 2003 v6,05 GT,and my other car I presently own, a 04 GT convertible spitfire red with black rag top, yes I have 2 Stangs. All of my past and, and the first time she saw one of my Stangs, Gram's has poneys on her car, and loved/loves all her Grams Stangs, but the convertible , she love riding in the best, she enjoys the top less fun, you know what I mean. I first heard about this through my car club, but I first saw it for real at a car show and the dealership there just got one in and it is like mine except a rag top with the scoop. I had been thinking about a Cobra, and saw Chip Foose's Stallions at a special event in South Dakota. I like what Ford has done with the CS and desided to buy this one. Asking how I heard about the older one,Ebay and desided to do some checking and found this site and I am glad I did.
I was talking about the 2007 California Special I say at a car show this summer here is a couple pics of which made me deside on this Stang

Attachments

• PICT1045.JPG
    PICT1045.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 25
  • PICT1047.JPG
    PICT1047.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 21