• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ADMIN CALL FOR PHOTOS! -Submit your pics for the 2024 CS Calendar! - Deadline Oct 14, 2023

stangfan

Here are the photos for this year. Since we have exactly the number needed, I won't set up the voting this year. I'll just get each of the 12 owners' preference on month and work it out from there.

Thanks again everyone!

Thanks for doing this again!!

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I have ordered my proof copy, but it will take about 2 weeks to get to me.

I can give you the link now, but you'd be buying somewhat at risk since I haven't seen the printed proof yet.

Also, I recommend holding off ordering until there's a coupon. They always have one for Black Friday (which is traditionally the best discount of the year) but they may post a coupon code before that. I will post back as soon as I see a coupon code.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I just got my proof calendar and it looks great, so if you'd like a calendar go ahead and place your order.

To order go here:

They have a Black Friday coupon code right now for 30% off, which in the past has always been the best discount they offer, so I'd jump on it this weekend. The coupon code is TWINKLE30

See below for a screenshot of their order page and where to enter the coupon code (circled in red)

1700841374293.png