• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Cal Spec wiring

coralsnake

I have new reproduction tail light harnesses for California Specials. Made from an original these are the correct with correct wiring, braiding and plugs. Made in USA. Due to apparent lack of interest, I will be liquididating the remaining stock. $200 shipped to you. Once they are gone, they are not coming back. Please email me if you would like one. coralsnake68@hotmail.com

OP
OP
C

coralsnake

Thanks

Thanks John, with two harnesses left, I' m feeling much better about this project.

Mosesatm

Pete,
I've got two cars so please send me another one.

Thanks

Mosesatm

This is a great harness and much nicer than the mess that was there.
It plugged right in with no problems.

Now does anyone know where to get the paper tape stuff that covers the wire in the rocker panel?

Attachments

• Harness 1.jpg
    Harness 1.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 32
  • Harness 2.jpg
    Harness 2.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 30

joedls

Not only that but Pete's service is outstanding!! I ordered a harness on Thursday and it was on my doorstep today when I got back from the gym.

Thanks, Pete!!!

Sarge

I ordered a set today, but it will probably take a few days to see since we have post office holiday tomorrow. Oh well, can wait.
Robert