• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

68 C/Spec. C code for sale in So. Cal.

RPMRon

I am selling a 1968 California Special
It has Power Disc Brakes; Power steering;
A/C car but everything under the hood is off (many of the parts are included in the trunk, missing the condensor and the evaporator and maybe a few hoses)
Car runs and drives
"C" code 289 V8
It appears to be the original engine, however I have not checked the numbers
Original color: Highland Green presently the car needs a paint job
Original: fenders; hood; side scoops; trunk lid; doors
Rt. rear quarter panel has been changed
71 DSO (sold in LA when new)
90,700 miles (probably original mileage...not sure though)
Rust Free California Car (a tiny bit of rust near back window...very slight)

PRICE: $14,000 firm

CONTACT: Ron Miller (714) 757-8437 OK to call me from 9am-11pm (Pac. time) or you can e-mail me at: rpmron@gmail.com
I do not visit this website very often, so if you need to get hold of me, call me or e-mail me directly.
Car shown by appt. only to serious buyers 7 days a week.

PICS: I have many pics that I can e-mail you if you are interested.

REFERENCES: I have sold millions of $$ worth of Ford High Perf. parts over the last 30 years throughout the world and in the last 4 years many Mustangs. I have references in all parts of the US and many countries upon request. The Countries that I have sold the most cars to (besides the US) are: Australia, New Zealand, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Canada. I can help arrange shipping.
[/B]