• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ADMIN - New forums are here!

390cs68rcode

Jon

love all the extra smileys. Any way to have them all in either a drop down list or where they show up without having to open the seperate screen?

:icon_ecst

68gt390

68CaliSp said:
Don,
Go to your user cp, then edit options, scroll down to the end of the page. At the bottom is an option box titled miscellaneous options, once there change the setting to Standard Editor-Extra formating Controls, this should fix the problem

Thanks, that fixed the problem.

Don :grin:

Mustanglvr

I tried to use an animated custom avatar but it would`nt animate. Can that be fixed? Rhonda

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I checked the settings and you should have been able to use an animated avatar, but not an animated Profile Picture. Was that maybe what you were uploading? Either way I changed it so they're both allowed as animated. Please post back if you're still having problems.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
PNewitt said:
It's pretty clear that we all appreciate your hard work. We just got caught off guard, and fell on our butts with the lights out, after the furniture got rearranged!
Thanks Paul and everyone else!

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
68CaliSp said:
Don,
Go to your user cp, then edit options, scroll down to the end of the page. At the bottom is an option box titled miscellaneous options, once there change the setting to Standard Editor-Extra formating Controls, this should fix the problem
Thanks! I didn't realize that if it's set to "basic editor" that the smilies wouldn't show up.

jbsteven said:
love all the extra smileys. Any way to have them all in either a drop down list or where they show up without having to open the seperate screen?
Sorry, but I don't think there's a way. They just take up too much space.

nfrntau

Jon,
Is there a way for me to set up my opening page to open to the same opening page I used to get. The one that has the last ten or so most recent posts.
I really like that feature.
Thanks Bill

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Bill,

The page I think you're referring to is the main home page of the site: http://californiaspecial.com

I'm still working on getting the latest posts to show up there. The new forum software handles that a little differently and it may take me a while to get it set up.

In the mean time you can use this as your opening page: http://californiaspecial.com/forums/search.php?searchid=220
It will show you all posts in the last 24 hrs.

Or this one, http://californiaspecial.com/forums/search.php?do=getnew which will show all new posts since your last visit.

Mustanglvr

I like using the "new posts" section on the top bar.:teleport: And the smilies!

luisa2552

I tried to get the smiles by going to user cp but there is no STandard editor option under my miscellaneous??

P

PNewitt

I wanted to comment that I like how you can log in, and still stay in the same thread....and then when you're done, you see your comments right there, without re-navigating back to where you were (the old way).

Paul N.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Unregistered said:
I can't login. My user name is 19HCS68.
I sent a password reminder email to your yahoo.com address. Please let me know if you don't get it.