• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Admin is Real!!!

Mosesatm

My presence was required in Tucson last week so I decided that come hell or high water I was going to finally go to Phoenix to meet Jon. We talked cars for a few hours and had a great time.

Jon, that's for taking the time away from your family to put up with me and my top-secret stories!

rvrtrash

I can also confirm that Jon is real and is, in fact, a great guy!!!

Never doubted it for a minute. This is probably a good time to say "Thank you Jon, for all you do for us, and keeping the CS site alive and well". I've met many good friends through here that I wouldn't have otherwise.

Steve

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Thanks Joe and Steve. And thanks Arlie for dinner! Had a great time listening to your stories. It's definitely a different line of work that you're in!