• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Absolute Last Chance to Register your CS

P

PNewitt

I've said this about six times over the past few years, but now it's for real. It's the final chance to register your GT/CS!!

If you own a '68 GT/CS (and '68 HCS) or a 2007/2008 or 2009 GT/CS, now is your last time to register it with me, in order for it to be in the book.

For those of you that are new, I need the following:

VIN, Door Tag info, a Marti Report (1968);
(or Ford paperwork/invoice for late models). Also send me a list of the options and any features and stories of owning your CS.

I'd also like any photos you can part with, and placed on a photo CD. Regular photos are OK, too. I'll also take any video (on a RW DVD only).

Send the whole works to me at my new address:

Paul M. Newitt
P.O. Box 427
Danville, CA 94526
USA.

The absolute deadline will be May 20th, 2009.

The Registry will be the past part of the book I'll do, to give time for owners to send in their info.

My thanks to everyone who has sent in their info over the years. It's all been carefully filed in the Registry files (by VIN # group).

Thanks again to those of you making the effort to be included and aknowledged.

'68 GT/CS (and HCS) cars with Marti Reports will be so indicated in the Registry, labeled in a special column.

If you've registered your CS on this site, you "should" see your CS in the book, but there are no guarantees. Jon (the webmaster) does a terrific job, and he sends me printouts on a regular basis, but a direct mailing to me will assure your being listed in the book.

Thanks!!!
Paul M. Newitt

p.s. I still have many 3" diameter windshield decals (actually called "clings") for $10 each ppd. PLEASE Specify: 1968 CS; 1968 HCS, 2007 GT/CS, or 2008 GT/CS.