• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Nice day to play. At last!!

PonyGal

Tim & Ron,

I had such a wonderful time last Saturday just "playing cars". Lunch was great and I really enjoyed meeting Ron's friends.

Sorry for taking so long to reply, but my internet service has been down for over a week and a half :-( Just got it back yesterday afternoon when the guy came out and fixed the dish.

Ruppstang

Today our Mustang club was invited to join a car show in side of Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo. We had a great time talking with the people especailly the kids We drove Craig's 67 Coupe because the 68 fastback is packed for the Concord CA trip. Marty

Attachments

• 2012 Zoo car show 002_crop.jpg
    2012 Zoo car show 002_crop.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 2012 Zoo car show 005_crop.jpg
    2012 Zoo car show 005_crop.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 22

Ruppstang

Thanks Tim,
It was a really fun father son project 5-6 years ago. He takes very good care of it after all that work and investment. He wrote a real nice artical and took the pictures of it for a feature in the November 2011 Mustang Times after some encoragement from Mary Jean Weshe the editor. I sure am proud of him. I'll se if I can scan it and post it. Marty

Attachments

• Craig's 67 in the Mustang Times 001_crop.jpg
    Craig's 67 in the Mustang Times 001_crop.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Craig's 67 in the Mustang Times 002_crop.jpg
    Craig's 67 in the Mustang Times 002_crop.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 22
  • Craig's 67 in the Mustang Times 003_crop_crop.jpg
    Craig's 67 in the Mustang Times 003_crop_crop.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

joedls

Thanks Tim,
It was a really fun father son project 5-6 years ago. He takes very good care of it after all that work and investment. He wrote a real nice artical and took the pictures of it for a feature in the November 2011 Mustang Times after some encoragement from Mary Jean Weshe the editor. I sure am proud of him. I'll se if I can scan it and post it. Marty

You should be proud, Marty! Your son's pride and love for you was made very clear in that article.