• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

428 CJ on Ebay (not GT/CS)

Sarge

Hey, I had one of those foot gas pedals for my dune buggy back in the 70's... Didn't look too out of place on it! ;D

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

[quote author=ColoradoHCS link=board=3;threadid=1646;start=15#msg11102 date=1117648213]
Besides the gas pedal did you notice it is a 3 speed? How odd is that?

Mark.
[/quote]

I'll be the first to admit that I don't know much about "R" models but I was shocked by the 3-speed. But in retrospect, with that much torque a 3-speed might be the way to go.

68gt390

Maybe a 3 speed automatic (C-6). If it's a 3 speed manual it's got to be 1 of 1 and I doubt very seriously if that ever happened (at least not with a "R" code). This car has some serious issues. Whoever is interested in this one had better have some deep pockets (Kinda like the Grand Canyon).

Don :eek: