• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 C/S 428 Motor

Armond

We dropped in the Cal Special motor in today. I asked John (pictured) the original owner of the car to come over and help! All went well without a scratch.

calspecengine009.jpg

franklinair

Outstanding!! Looks like you're making great progress- the car is looking GOOD :).

Neil

rvrtrash

Once the drivetrain is in, the end doesn't seem so far away anymore.

Steve

OP
OP
Armond

Armond

Thanks! John is pretty excited to see it almost done and I know he is anxious to take it for a drive. The goal is to have at the MCA National show, the last weekend of April in Southern Utah.

OP
OP
Armond

Armond

I was at Concord a few years ago with a K code convert. I have had the show on my mind, we might show up for that one.

teamlo

Would love to see the car out East sometime Armond! I know it's a long way to come though. Great about the progress you're making. It looks good!!

Terry