• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. 37th International Mustang Meet 2016

limelyt

I’ve been attending this event since 2004 and it is always nice to see everyone from the U.S. that we have not seen for a year. Bill (TraveledGTCS) and I always chat it up each time we meet at this event. I’m on the committee for the 37th International Mustang meet were we are getting ready for 700+ Mustangs to converge on Calgary, Alberta. Our host hotel is already SOLD out but lots of room at the secondary Hotel. I remember meeting most of you at the MCA show in Seattle and going to Rob’s for awesome BBQ. I hope a lot of you will consider making the trip to this event (you have an entire year to plan). We have a GT/CS class for both old and new and want to see more than previous internationals of 8 (1968) entries. Here is a link for our Web site where you can find the registration form, presentation video that we brought to Missoula, car classes and a lot of other information regarding the show. http://www.abmustang.com/index.html. I will bringing both GT/CS’s to the show (the new 2016 GT/CS hopefully) and the 68. Let’s be a part of it and register now.

DeadStang

Wow! I can't believe the host hotel is sold out already...I missed the boat :( We have done the last 3 years and I had my '68 CS up in BC last year. Nice show and very good event planning as well. Calgary will likely necessitate a Cobra trip again (took them to Missoula this year), tho as we can make much better time in the new(er) Mustangs--and time (to get back home) is of the essence with the start of a new school year. Looking forward to IMM 37!

Which is the secondary hotel?

Last edited:

mbsf1970

Calgary?!!!!! on home turf!?!!! I'm in.
is there a class for perpetually leaking '68's? lol

C'mon up everyone....I'll be happy to act as reference guy and answer all questions about Calgary and area. :wink:

Stephen

gazrox

Hey Gary,

Haven't made it to an International since Winnipeg - will be in Calgary for sure next year to catch up with you and BoB.

Gary

Northern Pony

Yes Gary (gazrox ), we haven't seen your beautiful Car since you took best of show in Winnipeg. The committee for IMM 37 has already done a lot of fantastic work, this will be THE SHOW to come to in 2016. Plus your so damn close.

Gary C. 2016 GT/CS, lime no doubt?

BoB

OP
OP
limelyt

limelyt

Wow! I can't believe the host hotel is sold out already...I missed the boat :( We have done the last 3 years and I had my '68 CS up in BC last year. Nice show and very good event planning as well. Calgary will likely necessitate a Cobra trip again (took them to Missoula this year), tho as we can make much better time in the new(er) Mustangs--and time (to get back home) is of the essence with the start of a new school year. Looking forward to IMM 37!

Which is the secondary hotel?

The secondary hotel is the Sandman south. There is a link on our web page. Close to restaurants, shopping and only 10-15 minutes straight shot from the IMM site and Host Hotel. As of last night the Host hotel is completely SOLD OUT and 25 rooms have been booked at the Sandman. Lots left, just don’t hesitate as we don‘t want to start looking for a third Hotel, but if it gets that large we might have to.

OP
OP
limelyt

limelyt

Yes Gary (gazrox ), we haven't seen your beautiful Car since you took best of show in Winnipeg. The committee for IMM 37 has already done a lot of fantastic work, this will be THE SHOW to come to in 2016. Plus your so damn close.

Gary C. 2016 GT/CS, lime no doubt?

BoB

LIME is not available, might need to change the color to something else.

OP
OP
limelyt

limelyt

Registrations are going great. We have 4 California special registered at this time, ours and Bill's plus 2 of them we have not seen yet. We have some cars that are coming from as far away as YellowKnife (1575 miles). Remember if you register before March 31st your name will be entered in the drawing for one night FREE hotel. Be a part of it and don’t miss out. Register at www.abmustang.com

Limelyt
Gary

Attachments

• imm2016 logo 2015-07-25 final small.jpg
    imm2016 logo 2015-07-25 final small.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 30