• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. International Mustang Meet - Bozeman

lnevill

Anyone from the board going to be at show in Bozeman this week-end? Sara and I will be there with our blue and gold 1966 GT350H. I've attended several IMM's in the past and have always had a great time. The organizer is telling me he has 15 1st gen shelby's, 12 Boss 302's and 12 Boss 429's registered!!

Lee

Northern Pony

Lee;
Calgary should be there with a lot of cars, a few of us from this site should be there, some with their GT/CS's. Will look for that 66 GT350.
BoB

gazrox

Should be a large party coming from Saskatoon this year. Unfortunately I can't make it down there with the CS - have another commitment. :sad:

It will be a great show!