• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2008 GT/CS

meadowsdk28

[quote author=Mustanglvr link=board=1;threadid=1836;start=30#msg13847 date=1124919685]
You guys are too funny!!! I wonder if the 2008 GT/CS will have Hooters? ;)
LMAO,Rhonda
[/quote]

Yeah, but they'll be plastic. Not the quality of the originals from back in the day. Might even be a composite. I've heard of those, but never actually had any in my hands. I've had the big Lincoln Towncar hooters in my hands...now that's quality. However, anything larger than those just didn't peak my interest. I've seen the hooters on a Army Duece and a half and didn't find them at all sexy. Still, they did the job they were intented to do and I've been in many a duece that's kept me warm on a cold winters night.

P

PNewitt

I just did a Google search for "Hooters", and this thread came up!!
Imagine THAT!

I think that Donna knows about Semi-Hooters. Air-powered monsters that send chills through other motorists. Ya don't want to get in front of a pair of THOSE!! WAA-WAA!!

If you're looking for the part number for '68 Mustang Hooters, I think it's C8ZZ-HORN-EE.

But, I might be wrong on that... ::)

Jayscal

Do you mean like these...

Attachments

• semi-hooters.jpg
    semi-hooters.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 24
P

PNewitt

If you look real close, you can see a really nice spice rack....

..on the stove, silly!

(oh, boy, we're in trouble now!!)

::)

68gt390

OK, you've forced me to go there. That is my photo collection from a photo shoot. When I typed in "Hooters" this is what I found. By the way this particular swim suit was in last years Catalogue.

Don ;D

Attachments

• Blonde_Tropical_Swim.jpg
    Blonde_Tropical_Swim.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 23

Diesel Donna

[quote author=PNewitt link=board=1;threadid=1836;start=30#msg13958 date=1125107243]
I just did a Google search for "Hooters", and this thread came up!!
Imagine THAT!

I think that Donna knows about Semi-Hooters. Air-powered monsters that send chills through other motorists. Ya don't want to get in front of a pair of THOSE!! WAA-WAA!!

If you're looking for the part number for '68 Mustang Hooters, I think it's C8ZZ-HORN-EE.

But, I might be wrong on that... ::)
[/quote]

As a matter of fact...my semi-hooters are mounted nice and high and are always noticed whereever I go! I even get people who want me to ... oh dear it's still family hour I can't say that. Motorists also fear my west coast bumpers in their rear view mirror. I do my best to stay in control and keep a grip on things.

Your Highway Honey, Donna ;D

68 special

Sounds like I'm going to have to go and check out the Hooters here in WA. and see if the headlights are on high or low beam and aimed correctly. You know it's not safe to drive with your headlights aimed the wrong direction. Also, you should only use the highbeams at certain times while driving, you could blind someone.

Bret