• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2 GT/CS's for Sale ...

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

Black GT/CS almost ready!!! ...

I just received this from my friend who's the owner of these CSs for sale.
Regarding the CS in the paint/body shop, he writes,"It just got painted and buffed out. I get it on Tuesday. Had a Carlite windshield put in it.
I should have it done in about 3 weeks.
If someone is serious about it, let me know because it will go quick.
Thanks"

If interested, please let me know and I can put you into contact with him directly if you would like. Thanks,

Mustanger

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

Here is the Marti Report on the Seafoam Green CS (original and un-restored) and some fresh pic's...

My friend just emailed this to me:

"I am letting my fully loaded original paint GT/CS go for $16,000. Let me know if anybody is interested.Thanks."

Let me know if interested, and I can put you in touch with him ...

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

... also here's a follow-up on the other CS he has for sale:

"I still have the black one. I need to just put the new bumpers on then offer it for sale. If you know anybody interested in the black one as well, I will finish it. Again both cars are fully loaded with A/C, P/S and disc brakes Black one for $18k. Thanks"

Let me know if interested ... :cool:

DeadStang

My friend just emailed this to me:

"I am letting my fully loaded original paint GT/CS go for $16,000. Let me know if anybody is interested.Thanks."

Let me know if interested, and I can put you in touch with him ...

I'm interested in the Sea Foam Green car...please send me the pix and info you have. Thanks!

DeadStang at gmail dot com

franklinair

I once restored a '68 coupe (not a C/S) very much like the one here. Black paint (basecoat/clearcoat), black interior, white C stripe, A/C, P/B, P/S. I rue the day I sold it!!:sad:

Neil

Magnum

I have a black on black 390 GT/CS that I hope to have painted soon. Life long CA car until I brought back to NC. Gotta love those clean metal western cars!

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

Since I've been out of town this past weekend I need to do a little catchin' up :wink: ... I've responded to the PM's some of you have sent me, and I've posted the pic's that I have earlier on this thread, although I'll try to see if I can get some new pic's of the black CS since it was repainted ... But, bottom line, if you're truly interested, PM me and I'll get you in touch with him :thumb: ...

HappyHour

I just want to drool over the black one...how much to do that? Thats is some nice pricing too IMO for someone who knows CS's and is selling established cars that have been gone through and history is known. :grin:

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

Are these cars still for sale? New to the site & looking for something along this line.
Thanks

I haven't heard anything to the contrary, so they should still be available ... PM (private message) me if you're seriously interested and I'll get you in touch with the owner :smile: ...