• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 Ford Mustang HCS (California Special) - $17790 (Langhorne, PA)

OP
OP
A

AADaddy

I'm pretty sure this car was for sale in my area a few years back. It sold a few days before I came across the ad for it. Price has jumped a lot!

franklinair

gt/csj4;

Bob Teets is somone you would do well to meet & know. Bob is the HCS registrar, and REALLY is our resident expert. Besides, he happens to be a super guy! Bob has a lot of contacts and is very helpful to all who ask. (And if you need the Lucas light stancions- he is the MAN.) Plus, if you want the thrill of your life- get a ride in his 428 HCS!! (As I did on the LA freeway:eek:)

Neil

franklinair

I wonder if the current owner fixed the previously mentioned glitches (torque box, etc.).

Neil

gt/csj4

Ditto on what Neil said!! I had the pleasure to meet Bob at Carlisle a few years back!

If I'm not mistaken this car was purchased by 68HCS289 back in 2011. She brought it to Carlisle back in 2011 right after purchasing it.

Here is the original thread on this car.
http://californiaspecial.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9226

ya fellas I was joking about Bob haha, I've actually known Bobby since I was damn near in diapers. When I typed that, Bob had just actually left my house (we live a few blocks from each other, he was giving my Cal the Teets stamp-o-approval :smile:) But I agree he is the main man to get to know when getting into this hobby. I typed this a few days ago and totally forgot I did

Midnight Special

Attachments

• 0226r.jpg
    0226r.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 78

Midnight Special

gt/csj4;

Bob Teets is someone you would do well to meet & know. Bob is the HCS registrar, and REALLY is our resident expert. Besides, he happens to be a super guy! Bob has a lot of contacts and is very helpful to all who ask. (And if you need the Lucas light stancions- he is the MAN.) Plus, if you want the thrill of your life- get a ride in his 428 HCS!! (As I did on the LA freeway:eek:)

Neil

...Meanwhile, back at the corral...

Attachments

• cscom.jpg
    cscom.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 67

clubpro

...I don't know. Let's ask him! ;-)

That would be the last thing that I would say to Bob. There isn't a finer man in the car hobby and I will always remember the day I spent with Bob touring the Denver area. My only regret is that we didn't get to take the 428 HCS out for a spin.

Cheers,

Ron

gt/csj4

Me, too if I can get some help with my printer. If not, I'll call one of you guys to print it out and snail mail it to me for a frame job, also. Thanks, Bob here!

I could come by and help you out, Bob
And it certainly helps that you know me (referring to Robert Teets) I guess, I seem to just be driftwood in a sea of cal's and hcs (figuratively speaking of course) here :wink:

Last edited:

gt/csj4

Come break some ice off my Cal in Denver! someone left the garage open (cough cough... me,) and i have a two foot snow drift in my garage now haha whoops