• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

10-Spokes or Styled Steel?

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

10-spokes it is then.

Tworings car sealed the deal!

Thanks for everyone's help.

ahainline

My vote is for the ten-spokes..I have the chrome GT capped SSW on mine and will be switching them out this spring for some ten-spoked shelby wheels. I am in for a group buy!! lets do it lol

Bluestang

I also like the 10 spokes. Do most people use 15 x 7 ? I like the BF Goodrich tires. What is the best tire size to fit the car? What have most owners used? I do plan on lowering the front about 1". I also like the fat in back, and the white letter out. Thanks
Kimball

Wendy

Hi
If you want to connect with Shelby why just consider the 10 spoke? The '67 Shelby 5 spoke were available to go on a GT/CS if you wanted. I have 10 spokes waiting on go on my car but am switching over to the 5 spoke instead. I want the bright Chrome look instead of the polished aluminum and they are easier to clean!

Wendy

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

I also like the 10 spokes. Do most people use 15 x 7 ? I like the BF Goodrich tires. What is the best tire size to fit the car? What have most owners used? I do plan on lowering the front about 1". I also like the fat in back, and the white letter out. Thanks
Kimball

I'm looking at 235-60/15.

Doug

I want to say thanks to this thread I am now considering pulling out for my garage my old 10 spokes and using them instead of the SS rims. I am easily lead astray. Doug

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Hi
If you want to connect with Shelby why just consider the 10 spoke? The '67 Shelby 5 spoke were available to go on a GT/CS if you wanted. I have 10 spokes waiting on go on my car but am switching over to the 5 spoke instead. I want the bright Chrome look instead of the polished aluminum and they are easier to clean!

Wendy

I was wondering about cleaning them. They look like they have a lot of dirt-holding nooks and crannies. Does anyone have pros or cons on keeping thier 10-spokes clean?

Midnight Special

I was wondering about cleaning them. They look like they have a lot of dirt-holding nooks and crannies. Does anyone have pros or cons on keeping thier 10-spokes clean?

...I just use the pressure sprayer & follow up w/ soap and brush. But mine aren't polished like the ones you plan on stealing from that red car ;-)

ahainline

best place to buy the 10 spokes? can you buy them polished? chromed? looking for a good place to buy from.