• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

'07 GTCS Registry

P

PNewitt

If you own a 2007 GT/CS, and would like to register it.

For those from the other 2007 GT/CS message boards, yes, there WILL be a 2007-2008 GT/CS Registry!

I'm setting up the details, and how to survey owners for details about their CS, but in the meantime, here is the address:

Paul M. Newitt
GT/CS Registry
P.O. Box 2245
Davis, CA 95617

Feel free to mail me information on your new '07, and send along a photo.

The webmaster of this site (Jon) most likely will set up a separate gallery for the new cars, too. Welcome, and please get a look around on this site, too. Lots of friendly folks, too!

Thanks for checking us out!

Paul M. Newitt

Paul Dont Give Up On The Photos Denise And I Are Working On We Lost Service On Home Computer, As Soon As Back Up We Will Get Er Done. I Cant Post From Work They Will Have A Tizzy. We Also Are Going Back To Dealer To Add Several More. Thanks For Your Patience On This... Jake

hotrodgrany

AFBLUE said:
Hi,

What's the latest on the 07-08 GT/CS registry?
I most certinly do, need to get this 2007 GT/CS there.

Attachments

• PICT1284.JPG
    PICT1284.JPG
    11 KB · Views: 26
P

PNewitt

2007-08 GT/CS Registry Update

Outside of doing the book, I am collecting registrations and photos of some 2007 GT/CSs. I have about five so far, and, in fact, a red one has added a Roush Supercharger, at the tune of $5k.

I have all the specs, options list, and other production details. I'm still trying to decifer the VIN numbers, but that should happen soon.

The book will have a devoted chapter, with an interview with the project manager. I'm trying to get photos of the GT/CS Design team, too. I sent them free copies of my 1989 and 1996 books to get them up to speed about the past--so we're all on the same page.

There will be discussion on the stripes (why they are all black), and other interesting things that are coming up.

I have been in touch with the late model Mustang magazine editors already, and will be promoting the registry there, too.

As a side note, there is discussion about a national late model Mustang performance club, which I'll let all the '07 folks know about ASAP, too.

and!! There is great interest to bring your GT/CS (both years, '68 and '07) to the SAAC convention in Salt Lake City, this July.

If the late model folks have any ideas, please let me know here. I'll also post on Brad's site as well (once I fix my registration problem there).

Thanks for your patience!

Paul M. Newitt

attachment: you'd NEVER be able to reach the $100 bill on the dash with THIS installed.....LOL!

Attachments

• boost.jpg
    boost.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 37

Ladystang

New to this site, and we own a '07' GT/CS convertible. When and where will the on line site be?? Any info?? Know a few people with new CS's, and will be sure to pass info to them.
Is there a place on this site to post for newbies??

Mustanglvr

Ladystang said:
New to this site, and we own a '07' GT/CS convertible. When and where will the on line site be?? Any info?? Know a few people with new CS's, and will be sure to pass info to them.
Is there a place on this site to post for newbies??

Welcome to the site LadyStang! Its great to have you here. I suggested a "sticky thread" to be posted here on the site just for new members to introduce themselves but it did`nt stick, lol.
Just introduce yourself anywhere.You can start a new thread in the "off topic lounge" if you like. You have a beautiful car!

Ladystang

Mustanglvr said:
Welcome to the site LadyStang! Its great to have you here. I suggested a "sticky thread" to be posted here on the site just for new members to introduce themselves but it did`nt stick, lol.
Just introduce yourself anywhere.You can start a new thread in the "off topic lounge" if you like. You have a beautiful car!

Thank you for the welcome and for liking my car. I'm quite partial to it myself. :thumb: Took awhile to talk my husband into it. Our kids think we have lost our minds to buy another Mustang convertible at our age. They want to know 'why?', and we told them because we can.

Mustanglvr

Ladystang said:
Thank you for the welcome and for liking my car. I'm quite partial to it myself. :thumb: Took awhile to talk my husband into it. Our kids think we have lost our minds to buy another Mustang convertible at our age. They want to know 'why?', and we told them because we can.

And don`t let them forget it! :thumb: