• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 GTCS HCS registry decal

TraveledGTCS

If you were unable to contact Paul, let me know. I had ordered a couple extra some time back so I will be able to send you one and still have one for a backup incase I need one. I take it you are looking for the "GT/CS ONE OF 3867" decal? I don't have any with HCS on it. Send me a PM with your mailing info and I shall get one off to you.

Bill

OP
OP
390gtmustang

390gtmustang

If you were unable to contact Paul, let me know. I had ordered a couple extra some time back so I will be able to send you one and still have one for a backup incase I need one. I take it you are looking for the "GT/CS ONE OF 3867" decal? I don't have any with HCS on it. Send me a PM with your mailing info and I shall get one off to you.

Bill

Bill,
I have emailed Paul and still no reply, yes gtcs what I am looking for. If you can send me one I would appreciate it. IM me your paypal account and I'll pay for it. Thanks