• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Unless you ask...

Cool Manchu

You never know what someone might have tucked away behind the counter...

905864_10152173858586408_12651132732587959_o.jpg

somethingspecial

Is Delta Bay remaking the fog light brackets, or was this some old brackets they had in stock? I know they were trying to obtain the dies from the estate of the man who was making them. They made the best brackets seen to date. Mike

somethingspecial

Just talked to Tom at Delta Bay Mustang and he is again making the GT/CS Fog Light Brackets. He has about 40 pair in stock at about $85.00 per pair. He is just making the Brackets and has no plans to make complete grilles. Give him a call if you need brackets. Not trying to cut my own throat so to say, but with the labor involved, you can't beat his price and quality. http://www.deltabaymustang.com/ If you still need a grille, I will still proceed with my project. Mike

OP
OP
Cool Manchu

Cool Manchu

Yeah, he sure is. It's why I went there. He also made me a grille and I picked up a bunch of other stuff. Really nice guy and Zee is nice too. :)