• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Thank You

CALIF GIRL

I just want to thank all of you on this board. There are some great people here. Since the fire I have seen a outpouring of kindness from people here.

The things that you have done have been great and heartwarming. Thank you.

I stilll have not found out exactly what will happen with the car. Still waiting for it to all be worked out. The house is coming along fine and the insurance company has totaled out my daily transportation of the now melted Honda Gold Wing..

I just wanted you all to know what a wonderful group of special people we have here....

rvrtrash

I don't remember doing anything except "Feeling your pain" so I'm not claiming any credit here but do wish to say that once we adopt you, you're family and we all hope things turn out for the best for you.

Steve

Mustanglvr

If there is still anything we can do for you to help, just let us know.
We`re here for you.

P

PNewitt

Were you able to get your 1989 Book "dried out"?

If not, I just found a copy of my ('89) book, without a front cover. I'd cut it off to make a sign long ago (when I have a a lot of copies back then).

If you're willing to cut off and dry out your original front cover, and attach it to my "new" copy, I'll send this copy to you for free.

How's that?

PM me if you're interested.

Paul.