• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Letter from Ford

bztz4m

I just recieved this letter from Ford about my '07 GT/CS. They call this their "Build Sheet".

Attachments

• buildsheet2.jpg
    buildsheet2.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 61

07GT/CS

I got one for my 04 Mach1.It actually had a R in the 8th digit and wrote
R DOHC Mach1 Ram Air.I laminated it and put it in my reciept book.

P

PNewitt

So.....is there a digit in the VIN for the GT/CS package? That would be a real find if there was something like that in the VIN.

thanks--

Paul N.

OP
OP
B

bztz4m

How do you go about getting a "build" sheet?

Just go to the Ford website and send them an email requesting a buildsheet. You will have to provide them with your VIN number, home address etc. They will phone you when they getting ready to send the report, it took about 3 days or so for me to recieve it from Ford.

Talan423

this looks the same as the "CAC" report that is listed in the RESOURCES section of this website. i would not use the address that is listed in the RESOURCES section, i believe it is an old one. GM now has their headquarters in the RENAISSANCE CENTER so i'm sure that ford has moved all of their offices out and back to dearborn. i would use the address that is at the top right corner of bztz4m's report that he has posted. jon might want to update the site with this address as well. it took my report about 1 month to get to me after i sent the request.

tom