• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

In California last week

JohnnyQuest515

Wife and I plus two sisters and brother in laws went to San Francisco and up to Geyersville and wine country.

Loved the weather compared to our 100's and scenery was awesome. Drove in San Jose a tad so got as close to my CS place of birth as possible.

Observed the following:
1. Nobody in this area was fat, everyone walks, runs or rides bicycles
2. Women are to die for
3. Real Estate is to die for
4. Almost everything is espensive including the gas
5. Nice cars from Bentley's, Porsche's, Bimmers, Benz, Ferrari's and a few hot rods/classic cars no CS sightings though.
6. Loved the way they had seperate parking for motorcycles, tons of nice bikes.

Randy

Midnight Special

...Interesting observations Randy :)
I guess with so much "walking, riding and real estate dedicated to motorcycle parking" in San Francisco, many of the GT/CSs were forced to migrate north ;-)

Attachments

• 1465e.jpg
    1465e.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 53

Ruppstang

Wow Tim that is a nice herd! Do they all stay at your place? It might be worth a visit if you can see that many ponys in one place! Marty

aemoo28

I agree there are nice cars down there. I will NEVER forget taking the first exit of the highway and looking for a Target or car store to find duct tape to tape the wavering rear view mirror in place. Expensive cars all over the place, no place that sold duct tape. Then Paul says to me "Oh for gosh sakes, get out of Beverly Hills!" When I told him we were on Beverly Blvd.

The whole time I was in Ca I saw only ONE CS, and it was in Ron's garage. Wassup with all the Specials in hiding last August?

Ruppstang

Is any one going to the MCA Grand National in LA.? I hope it will be well attended, I would like to see the MCA grow stronger in the west. My real motive is I would really like to judge more GT CSs and HCSs. We can't make this one as we have all ready made on 3400 mile trip to CA. this year. Marty

CALIF GIRL

Is any one going to the MCA Grand National in LA.? I hope it will be well attended, I would like to see the MCA grow stronger in the west. My real motive is I would really like to judge more GT CSs and HCSs. We can't make this one as we have all ready made on 3400 mile trip to CA. this year. Marty

I have registered and should be there, depending on getting the time off at work, still working on that.

Ruppstang

I hope you and others on this site will give the MCA a real dose of GT-CS and HCS. I'll tell my good freind Johnnie Garner the assistant national head judge he had better brush up on the GT-CS part of the rules. I sure wish I could be there. We are planning to go to Bellevue WA. for the MCA grand national next year see you all there. Marty