• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted GT/CS Wanted for Trade

Mosesatm

Received a call tonight from nice gentleman who is looking for a '68 GT/CS or HCS with a 289 or 302, C4, Air, PS, & PDB. The more options the better.

He has a show-condition '64 1/2 convertible valued at $30K+ that he'd like to trade for the GT/CS (I'll get photos soon).

He's 73 and has had numerous Mustangs over the years but he's always liked the looks of the '68 GT/CS & HCS. He says the '64 1/2 is a great car but being a convertible it's not really practical for the Houston area. At his age he and his wife would rather have a car with more comfort.

If anyone knows of a car that may fit the bill please contact me and I'll put you in touch with Terry.

Thanks

quicknick

Shoot me some detailed pix of that convert brother. I might be interested. quicknick46@hotmail.com. I just had my red c code car appraised for the same amount for the insurance co. It might be time for a change of scenery. Nicholas

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

The car is in the December 2009 issue of Mustang Monthly.

Attachments

• Terrys Car.jpg
    Terrys Car.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 62