• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS in St.Louis

BroadwayBlue

Guess what Rich? Your link just took me to Ebay home page. Whatcha all sellin' here anyhoo?

That's odd
http://danielschmittebay.com/viewimage.asp?ID=3611
is the link that comes up first in Google if you search for

gt/cs for sale st louis

If you do that, the following page comes up - the first link is the one above.
If you click on the link below and then click on the first google link it takes you to the CS for sale. Don't have time to figure it out why now :smile:

http://www.google.com/search?source...for+sale+st+louis&btnG=Google+Search&aq=o&oq=

NOTE: This thread is now the first link on Google. The danielschmitt link is 2nd or 3rd on the search results page.

Last edited:

Gary M

Just post the item # then you can go to e-bay and search it.

Hope this helps,
Gary

Perkchiro

Very nice car. I was wondering why the restorer put the antenna in the rear quarter. Was this an optional location? I've never seen one that way.

OP
OP
Mustanglvr

Mustanglvr

You got it Rich, I tried to post that link and it kept going to Ebay. I thought it would be fun to critique this particular car in St. Louis.

BroadwayBlue

Just post the item # then you can go to e-bay and search it.

Hope this helps,
Gary

Gary it wasn't an eBay listing - it's a different type - there is no eBay number on the ad at this other site. But this seller as eBay auctions.

Also note that the first link is now this thread on Google and the danielschmitt link is 2nd or 3rd now.