• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Chi-Town Kruze

case12

I went to the Chi-Town (Chicago) Kruze last weekend. It was a blast with probably 800 cars (maybe more). I finally got my chance to get pictures of my GT/CS with the downtown skyline in the background - finally in hopes of making the GT/CS calendar this year :grin: Check it out....I think they turned out pretty good - Sunlit Gold, of course, is my favorite.....

Casey

OP
OP
case12

case12

Try again...

Attachments

• mustedit.jpg
    mustedit.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 27
  • SG1L5371.jpg
    SG1L5371.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 29
OP
OP
case12

case12

It is like a "bat out of hell". The 347 stroker has good low end torque and mid-high end horsepower. The C4 will chirp tires when shifting to 2nd, and I can burn the tires off all day long. Going 80mph I can goose it and still be pulled back in my seat. It is high revving though! I love it! I have it with dress kits from the era so that it looks period correct, but classy.

The 289 was a nice sewing machine motor - but this thing puts power under the hood and makes the GT/CS as mean as it looks. Thanks! Casey

HappyHour

Bling Bling....sunlit gold is right!! You got my vote!! What a beautiful day. I didnt see the 2008 pics on the first link but looks like alot of Mustang took some prizes.

Soooo...only 2 shots? Your teasing us? :smile: