• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

A Quick Hello

Redwingrobb

Hey folks, miss the daily talk on the site. Have been in Florida for the past three weeks working as a "TI" for the officer cadets in Air Force ROTC. Working 20 hour days/7 days a week. Think of me as Louis Gossett Junior in An Officer and a Gentlemen. Lost 10 pounds due to the grind. This will be my only post for the next few weeks. Hope all is well....Robb.

Mustanglvr

Good to hear from you Rob. Hang in there and keep checkin in with us from time to time.

Mustanger

Good to see you're working hard, Rob. Just stay focused and when you're done over there, come home and take your wife out on a nice date in your CS (the best of both worlds) ...

PFSlim

I know Robb is a good guy and all, but with going through one basic training as an enlisted guy then going through OCS as an officer canidate, I don't have to many really good things to say about those "TI's".

Just kidding Robb!!

Paul

68gt390

Robb;
Hang in there. It'll all be over with before you know it and you'll be back at home with both the CS and the wife. :wink:

Don