• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

WTB - GT/CS - show condition

OP
OP
S
Car is located in Columbus Junction, IA.

Car has been bought, so in regard to inspection it´s a little late for that:smile:
Car has been inspected previously and I´ve also seen the conclusion of that report which supports this being a nice restored driver that could use detailing of engine/bay and suspension/floor pan

Attachments

• motor01.jpg
    motor01.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 29
  • doortag.jpg
    doortag.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 27
  • rear01.jpg
    rear01.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 26
  • vside02.jpg
    vside02.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Marti rapport.jpg
    Marti rapport.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 33
  • front01.jpg
    front01.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 24
  • hside02.jpg
    hside02.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

lunker

Hi there - I looked long and hard at this car a couple of months ago and had a professional inspection done by Auto Appraise. I decided not to buy the car for other reasons (already next in line for a new GT 500 at the local dealer, etc.). I believe the seller represents the car accurately and I felt that it was a great buy. I have 194 photos of the car and the full inspection report. dthies@rccwest.com.