• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

WTB: 1968 GT/CS in Calif.

HappyHour

Well it is nice to open the barn and see your "funds" are all accounted for Tim.

After the beating we have been taking in the market lately I think you got the right idea. :wink:

BTW Im typing as the Blue Angels are screaming over my head!

Midnight Special

...Ah yes! "Fleet Week" and the Blues over the bay... That's quite the spectacle!

My buyer friend isn't done w/ me yet... 'Wants to see the black car again....

Attachments

• -1.jpg
    -1.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 34
OP
OP
mike in CA

mike in CA

Still looking. I missed out on a pretty nice GT/CS 302 4v in Acopulco blue for $13,000 as a dealer beat me to it and a nice 66' 289 converible for $9,000 recently. I guess with the economy more great deals are popping up. I will keep looking and if anyone runs into a good deal. please let me know.

Mike

Diesel Donna

Dang it, I was suppose to be at Fleet Week with the "company car". Don't know why the deal fell through. :sad: