• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Woo Hoo!!!

TexAg

It took 3 weeks, but it finally arrived! I am now in possession of MY '68 California Special.

I still can't believe that I bought a car sight unseen :icon_pani, but no regrets.

Thanks Neil, the car is beautiful. :grin:

shane18fly

Glad to have another GT/CS in our neck of the woods! Waiting for your call and hope to see you at MOCA Roundup in Austin! shane

OP
OP
TexAg

TexAg

Thanks Shane! I was planning on being there yesterday, but it rescheduled because of the rain. I'll give you a call before the 13th. Also going to Good Guys in Oct, if you go up there.

390gtmustang

Thanks Shane! I was planning on being there yesterday, but it rescheduled because of the rain. I'll give you a call before the 13th. Also going to Good Guys in Oct, if you go up there.

Texag,
Are you taking your cal special to good guys?

68CaliSp

When and where is Good Guys? If I'm not working, I will see about bringing the CS down to join you guys.

OP
OP
TexAg

TexAg

Yes, Lonestar at Texas Motor Speedway. Oct 5-7. I've gone the last couple of years, but didn't have a car.

Aggie in Austin? No not lonely, there are plenty of us...

But sometimes extremely painful!! :sad:

Mosesatm

Yes, Lonestar at Texas Motor Speedway. Oct 5-7. I've gone the last couple of years, but didn't have a car.

<snip>

Are you entering your car in the show or just going to browse?

OP
OP
TexAg

TexAg

I was thinking I would enter, but only to get a better parking spot. It's a long walk from the parking lot to the infield when your carrying a cooler. :grin:

I'd only be out there on Saturday, and I haven't really planned it all out yet. Tomorrow is the last day to register at the "reduced" price, and you have to be a member, so I may not. I let my membership go a couple of years ago...

franklinair

Enter it!! I got a 1st place in our local show, classified with ALL 1st generation Mustangs!

Neil

Attachments

• carshow.JPG
    carshow.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 23

rvrtrash

I was thinking I would enter, but only to get a better parking spot. It's a long walk from the parking lot to the infield when your carrying a cooler. :grin:

I'd only be out there on Saturday, and I haven't really planned it all out yet. Tomorrow is the last day to register at the "reduced" price, and you have to be a member, so I may not. I let my membership go a couple of years ago...

I say enter it also. Neil's cars are definately show worthy.

Steve